*Coupon codes cannot be applied to leather care products.
We always get questions about which products we recommend for the care and maintenance of our leather goods. We suggest Leather Milk Healing Balm!
Leather Milk Healing Balm is made to protect, soften, and moisturize your leather product to keep it looking great for years to come. Whether your leather has scratches, scars, light cracks in the hide, or is just thirsty – Healing Balm will enrich your leather's finish and make blemishes disappear with just one application.
Each batch is carefully formulated to preserve both glossy and matte finishes, this all-natural balm will enrich the color and vibrancy of your leather.
Every 4oz container has enough treatment to coat a tote many times and can be used on wallets, dopp kits, totes and more! Healing balm is made with completely natural ingredients and deeply conditioning oils and waxes.
How to Use:
1. Always test first in a discreet area. Lighter-colored leathers may darken with use.
2. Dab sponge or finger lightly into balm.
3. Apply Healing Balm in gentle, decorative strokes where leather is blemished.
4. Allow balm to absorb naturally (don’t rub).
5. When conditioner no longer absorbs, buff off and allow leather to dry. That's it!
For more information on caring for your leather please visit our Leather Care & Maintenance page.