Leather Milk Healing Balm
Leather Milk Healing Balm is made to protect, soften, and moisturize your leather product to keep it looking great for years to come. Whether your leather has scratches, scars, light cracks in the hide, or is just really, really thirsty – Healing Balm will enrich your leather's finish and make blemishes disappear with just one application. Carefully formulated to preserve both glossy and matte finishes, this all-natural balm will enrich the color and vibrancy of your leather.
Each 4oz container has enough treatment to coat a tote many times. Can be used on wallets, dopp kits, and more!
Healing balm is made with completely natural ingredients and deeply conditioning oils and waxes.
1. Test first in a discreet area. Lighter-colored leathers will darken with use.
2. Dab absorption sponge or finger lightly into balm.
3. Apply Healing Balm in gentle, decorative strokes where leather is blemished.
4. Allow balm to absorb naturally (don’t rub).
5. When conditioner no longer absorbs, buff off and allow leather to dry.
For more information on caring for your leather please visit our page covering:
Leather Care Information
Our leather products are handmade to order. Production time is 5-7 business days. After your items are completed we will ship to you with priority mail (1-3 Days).
Signature confirmation is available upon request. Please contact customer service.
Returns and exchanges on unused merchandise. See our full return policy here.
Flash Sale 20% Off
Use code: TAKE20 at checkout